An Empirical Analysis of Synthesizing the Effects of Festival Quality, Emotion, Festival Image and Festival Satisfaction on Festival Loyalty: A Case Study of Macau Food Festival
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Tourism Research
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 521–536, November/December 2015
How to Cite
2015) An Empirical Analysis of Synthesizing the Effects of Festival Quality, Emotion, Festival Image and Festival Satisfaction on Festival Loyalty: A Case Study of Macau Food Festival. Int. J. Tourism Res., 17: 521–536. doi: 10.1002/jtr.2011., , and (
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2015
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!