Causal Maps and Indirect Influences Analysis in the Diagnosis of Second-Home Tourism Impacts
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Tourism Research
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 501–510, September/October 2015
How to Cite
2015) Causal Maps and Indirect Influences Analysis in the Diagnosis of Second-Home Tourism Impacts. Int. J. Tourism Res., 17: 501–510. doi: 10.1002/jtr.2017., , and (
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2015
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2013
- Ministry of Science and Education under the title Residential tourism: analysis of demand and proposals for restructuring consolidated destinations. Grant Number: SEJ/2005/04305
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!