An overestimated relationship? Violent political unrest and tourism foreign direct investment in the Middle East
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Tourism Research
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 726–738, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Steiner, C. (2010), An overestimated relationship? Violent political unrest and tourism foreign direct investment in the Middle East. Int. J. Tourism Res., 12: 726–738. doi: 10.1002/jtr.788
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!