Understanding the benefits of social tourism: Linking participation to subjective well-being and quality of life
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Tourism Research
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 761–773, November/December 2010
How to Cite
McCabe, S., Joldersma, T. and Li, C. (2010), Understanding the benefits of social tourism: Linking participation to subjective well-being and quality of life. Int. J. Tourism Res., 12: 761–773. doi: 10.1002/jtr.791
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!