Thanatourism or peace tourism: perceived value at a North Korean resort from an indigenous perspective
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Tourism Research
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 71–90, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Lee, C.-K., Bendle, L. J., Yoon, Y.-S. and Kim, M.-J. (2012), Thanatourism or peace tourism: perceived value at a North Korean resort from an indigenous perspective. Int. J. Tourism Res., 14: 71–90. doi: 10.1002/jtr.836
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!