Commodification of Volunteer Tourism: a Comparative Study of Volunteer Tourists in Vietnam and in Thailand
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Tourism Research
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 222–234, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Coren, N. and Gray, T. (2012), Commodification of Volunteer Tourism: a Comparative Study of Volunteer Tourists in Vietnam and in Thailand. Int. J. Tourism Res., 14: 222–234. doi: 10.1002/jtr.848
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!