Do Immigrants Enhance International Trade in Services? The Case of US Tourism Services Exports
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Tourism Research
Special Issue: Consumer Behavior in Tourism Symposium 2010
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 567–585, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Tadesse, B. and White, R. (2012), Do Immigrants Enhance International Trade in Services? The Case of US Tourism Services Exports. Int. J. Tourism Res., 14: 567–585. doi: 10.1002/jtr.857
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!