Low Versus High Sensation-seeking Tourists: a Study of Backpackers' Experience Risk Perception
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Tourism Research
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 81–92, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Fuchs, G. (2013), Low Versus High Sensation-seeking Tourists: a Study of Backpackers' Experience Risk Perception. Int. J. Tourism Res., 15: 81–92. doi: 10.1002/jtr.878
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!