Send More Tourists! Stakeholder Perceptions of a Tourism Industry in Late Stage Decline: the Case of the Isle of Man
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Tourism Research
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 105–121, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Canavan, B. (2013), Send More Tourists! Stakeholder Perceptions of a Tourism Industry in Late Stage Decline: the Case of the Isle of Man. Int. J. Tourism Res., 15: 105–121. doi: 10.1002/jtr.883
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!