Low levels of selenium in miscarriage
Article first published online: 29 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Journal of Trace Elements in Experimental Medicine
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 97–101, 2002
How to Cite
Güvenç, M., Güven, H., Karataş, F., Aygün, A. D. and Bektaş, S. (2002), Low levels of selenium in miscarriage. J. Trace Elem. Exp. Med., 15: 97–101. doi: 10.1002/jtra.10004
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!