Zn finger proteins: Key ways for metalloregulation
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Journal of Trace Elements in Experimental Medicine
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 103–111, 2002
How to Cite
Kudrin, A. V. (2002), Zn finger proteins: Key ways for metalloregulation. J. Trace Elem. Exp. Med., 15: 103–111. doi: 10.1002/jtra.10007
- Issue online: 29 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!