Psychological consequences of the Bam earthquake on professional and nonprofessional helpers
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 477–483, October 2005
How to Cite
Hagh-Shenas, H., Goodarzi, M. A., Dehbozorgi, G. and Farashbandi, H. (2005), Psychological consequences of the Bam earthquake on professional and nonprofessional helpers. J. Traum. Stress, 18: 477–483. doi: 10.1002/jts.20055
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!