Differential relationships of childhood abuse and neglect subtypes to PTSD symptom clusters among adolescent inpatients
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 229–239, April 2006
How to Cite
Sullivan, T. P., Fehon, D. C., Andres-Hyman, R. C., Lipschitz, D. S. and Grilo, C. M. (2006), Differential relationships of childhood abuse and neglect subtypes to PTSD symptom clusters among adolescent inpatients. J. Traum. Stress, 19: 229–239. doi: 10.1002/jts.20092
- Issue online: 12 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.