Funding was provided by the RAND Corporation, the International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies, and the Jerome Frankel Foundation
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 5–17, February 2006
How to Cite
Eisenman, D., Weine, S., Green, B., Jong, J. d., Rayburn, N., Ventevogel, P., Keller, A. and Agani, F. (2006), The ISTSS/Rand Guidelines on Mental Health Training of Primary Healthcare Providers for Trauma-Exposed Populations in Conflict-Affected Countries. J. Traum. Stress, 19: 5–17. doi: 10.1002/jts.20094
Task Force Members and Contributors: Ferid Agani, Sayed Azimi, Florence Baingana, Eduardo Cazabat, Sotheara Chimm, David Eisenman, Bonnie Green, Alison Holman, Timothy Holtz, Vincent Iacopino, Joop de Jong, Nira Kaplansky, Allen Keller, Mooli Lahad, Malik Mubbashar, Srinivasa Murthy, Lisa Meredith, Mark Van Ommeren, Daniel Mosca, Mary Ngoma, Nadine Rayburn, Daya Somasundaram, Bradley Stein, Willem Van de Put, Peter Ventevogel, Andrés Villaveces, Beverly Weidmer, Stevan Weine, Suzanne Wenzel, Ken Wells, Marlene Wong
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.