This article was edited by the journal's previous editor, Dean G. Kilpatrick
Posttraumatic stress disorder and the use of general health services in postwar Kosovo*
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 57–67, February 2006
How to Cite
Eytan, A., Toscani, L., Loutan, L. and Bovier, P. A. (2006), Posttraumatic stress disorder and the use of general health services in postwar Kosovo. J. Traum. Stress, 19: 57–67. doi: 10.1002/jts.20098
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
- Humanitarian Fund of the Geneva University Hospitals
- Geneva Foundation to Protect Health in War
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.