This article was edited by the journal's previous editor, Dean G. Kilpatrick
Article first published online: 12 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 307–312, April 2006
How to Cite
Jayasinghe, N., Giosan, C., Difede, J., Spielman, L. and Robin, L. (2006), Predictors of responses to psychotherapy referral of WTC utility disaster workers. J. Traum. Stress, 19: 307–312. doi: 10.1002/jts.20113
Preliminary analyses for this study were presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association, May 2004, and the Annual Meeting of the International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies, November 2004
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.