A pilot study of behavioral activation for veterans with posttraumatic stress disorder
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 387–391, June 2006
How to Cite
Jakupcak, M., Roberts, L. J., Martell, C., Mulick, P., Michael, S., Reed, R., Balsam, K. F., Yoshimoto, D. and McFall, M. (2006), A pilot study of behavioral activation for veterans with posttraumatic stress disorder. J. Traum. Stress, 19: 387–391. doi: 10.1002/jts.20125
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2006
- Office of Academic Affilations
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.