This article was edited by the journal's previous editor, Dean G. Kilpatrick
Alexithymia and PTSD symptoms in urban police officers: Cross-sectional and prospective findings*
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 361–373, June 2006
How to Cite
McCaslin, S. E., Metzler, T. J., Best, S. R., Liberman, A., Weiss, D. S., Fagan, J. and Marmar, C. R. (2006), Alexithymia and PTSD symptoms in urban police officers: Cross-sectional and prospective findings. J. Traum. Stress, 19: 361–373. doi: 10.1002/jts.20133
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2006
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: RO1-MH56350–01A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.