Screening for PTSD among Somali adolescent refugees: Psychometric properties of the UCLA PTSD Index
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 547–551, August 2006
How to Cite
Ellis, B. H., Lhewa, D., Charney, M. and Cabral, H. (2006), Screening for PTSD among Somali adolescent refugees: Psychometric properties of the UCLA PTSD Index. J. Traum. Stress, 19: 547–551. doi: 10.1002/jts.20139
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
- National Institute for Mental Health. Grant Number: R21 MH70261
- SAMHSA. Grant Number: U79 SM54305
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.