Inconsistencies in the self-report of traumatic experiences by unaccompanied refugee minors
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Special Issue: Special Section on Dissemination
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 663–673, October 2006
How to Cite
Spinhoven, P., Bean, T. and Eurelings-Bontekoe, L. (2006), Inconsistencies in the self-report of traumatic experiences by unaccompanied refugee minors. J. Traum. Stress, 19: 663–673. doi: 10.1002/jts.20152
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2006
- Health Research Development Counsel (ZON)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.