Traumatic events and alcohol use disorders among American Indian adolescents and young adults
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Special Issue: Special section: Innovations in Trauma Research Methods, 2005
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 937–947, December 2006
How to Cite
Boyd-Ball, A. J., Manson, S. M., Noonan, C. and Beals, J. (2006), Traumatic events and alcohol use disorders among American Indian adolescents and young adults. J. Traum. Stress, 19: 937–947. doi: 10.1002/jts.20176
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2006
- NIH/National Institute of Aging. Grant Number: P30 AG15297
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: P01 HS10854
- NIH/National Center for Minority Health and Health Disparities. Grant Number: P60 MD000507
- NIH/National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: P01 MH42473, R01 MH48174
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.