Posttraumatic stress after a motor vehicle accident: A six-month follow-up study utilizing latent growth modeling
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Special Issue: Special section: Innovations in Trauma Research Methods, 2005
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 923–936, December 2006
How to Cite
Wu, K. K. and Cheung, M. W. L. (2006), Posttraumatic stress after a motor vehicle accident: A six-month follow-up study utilizing latent growth modeling. J. Traum. Stress, 19: 923–936. doi: 10.1002/jts.20178
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2006
- Accident and Emergency Department
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.