Coping, symptoms, and functioning outcomes of patients with posttraumatic stress disorder
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Special Issue: Special section: Innovations in Trauma Research Methods, 2005
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 799–811, December 2006
How to Cite
Tiet, Q. Q., Rosen, C., Cavella, S., Moos, R. H., Finney, J. W. and Yesavage, J. (2006), Coping, symptoms, and functioning outcomes of patients with posttraumatic stress disorder. J. Traum. Stress, 19: 799–811. doi: 10.1002/jts.20185
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2006
- Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Health Services Research and Development Service
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.