Lynlee Tanner is now at the Department of Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles
Risk and resilience factors for posttraumatic stress symptomatology in Gulf War I veterans
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 27–38, February 2007
How to Cite
Vogt, D. S. and Tanner, L. R. (2007), Risk and resilience factors for posttraumatic stress symptomatology in Gulf War I veterans. J. Traum. Stress, 20: 27–38. doi: 10.1002/jts.20187
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2007
- Measurement and Validation of Psychosocial Risk and Resilience Factors Associated with Physical and Mental Health and Health-Related Quality of Life in Persian Gulf Veterans
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.