Latent difference score approach to longitudinal trauma research
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Special Issue: Special section: Innovations in Trauma Research Methods, 2005
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 771–785, December 2006
How to Cite
King, L. A., King, D. W., McArdle, J. J., Saxe, G. N., Doron-LaMarca, S. and Orazem, R. J. (2006), Latent difference score approach to longitudinal trauma research. J. Traum. Stress, 19: 771–785. doi: 10.1002/jts.20188
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2006
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: R01MH68626, R01MH57370, R01MH063247
- Massachussetts Veterans Epidemiology Research and Information Center (MAVERIC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.