Conduct disorder, war zone stress, and war-related posttraumatic stress disorder symptoms in American Indian Vietnam veterans
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 53–62, February 2007
How to Cite
Dillard, D., Jacobsen, C., Ramsey, S. and Manson, S. (2007), Conduct disorder, war zone stress, and war-related posttraumatic stress disorder symptoms in American Indian Vietnam veterans. J. Traum. Stress, 20: 53–62. doi: 10.1002/jts.20200
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2007
- Department of Veterans Affairs as a supplement to a National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH43175
- National Institutes of Health/National Institute of Aging. Grant Number: P30 AG15297
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: P01 HS10854
- National Center for Minority Health and Health Disparities. Grant Number: P60 MD000507
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.