Emotional numbing weakens abused inner-city women's resiliency resources
Article first published online: 11 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 197–206, April 2007
How to Cite
Johnson, D. M., Palmieri, P. A., Jackson, A. P. and Hobfoll, S. E. (2007), Emotional numbing weakens abused inner-city women's resiliency resources. J. Traum. Stress, 20: 197–206. doi: 10.1002/jts.20201
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2007
- NIMH Office of AIDS Research. Grant Number: #2 R01 MH45669
- NIMH Career Development Award. Grant Number: K23 MH067648
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.