Regular Article/New Findings on the Biology of PTSD
Different emotional memory consolidation in cancer survivors with and those without a history of intrusive recollection
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Special Issue: New Findings on the Biology of PTSD
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 727–736, October 2007
How to Cite
Nagamine, M., Matsuoka, Y., Mori, E., Imoto, S., Kim, Y. and Uchitomi, Y. (2007), Different emotional memory consolidation in cancer survivors with and those without a history of intrusive recollection. J. Traum. Stress, 20: 727–736. doi: 10.1002/jts.20238
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2007
- Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, and Technology. Grant Number: KAKENHI WAKATE B-16790711
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.