Impact of behavioral contingency management intervention on coping behaviors and PTSD symptom reduction in cocaine-addicted homeless
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Special Issue: Highlights of ISTSS 2006 Annual Meeting
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 565–575, August 2007
How to Cite
Lester, K. M., Milby, J. B., Schumacher, J. E., Vuchinich, R., Person, S. and Clay, O. J. (2007), Impact of behavioral contingency management intervention on coping behaviors and PTSD symptom reduction in cocaine-addicted homeless. J. Traum. Stress, 20: 565–575. doi: 10.1002/jts.20239
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2007
- NIDA. Grant Number: 1R01 DA11789-01A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.