The authors would like to thank Dee B. Ankonina for her editorial assistance.
Subjective well being of adolescents in boarding schools under threat of war†
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1053–1062, December 2007
How to Cite
Ronen, T. and Seeman, A. (2007), Subjective well being of adolescents in boarding schools under threat of war. J. Traum. Stress, 20: 1053–1062. doi: 10.1002/jts.20248
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.