A preliminary version of this manuscript was presented at the 22nd Annual Meeting of the International Society of Traumatic Stress Studies, Los Angeles, California, November 6, 2006.
Regular Article/Highlights of ISTSS 2006 Annual Meeting
An epidemiologic approach to the development of early trauma focused intervention†
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Special Issue: Highlights of ISTSS 2006 Annual Meeting
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 401–412, August 2007
How to Cite
Zatzick, D. F. and Galea, S. (2007), An epidemiologic approach to the development of early trauma focused intervention. J. Traum. Stress, 20: 401–412. doi: 10.1002/jts.20256
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2007
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: MH 073613, DA 017642, MH 078152
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.