This research was supported by grant CSP #420 to the second author from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Cooperative Studies Program. We would like to thank Brett Litz and Tim Dalgleish for commenting on an earlier draft of the manuscript
Domains of quality of life and symptoms in male veterans treated for posttraumatic stress disorder†
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 955–964, December 2007
How to Cite
Lunney, C. A. and Schnurr, P. P. (2007), Domains of quality of life and symptoms in male veterans treated for posttraumatic stress disorder. J. Traum. Stress, 20: 955–964. doi: 10.1002/jts.20269
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.