This work was supported by NIMH grants MH62037 (R21) and MH64122 (K24) to MBS. We are indebted to the nurses and physicians of the UCSD Department of Surgery, Division of Trauma for their support and assistance. We also thank Jitender Sareen, MD FRCPC, and Soraya Seedat, MBBS, for their help during the start-up phase of this project, Reena Deutsch, PhD, for her statistical guidance, and Naomi Breslau, PhD, for her advice and support.
Pharmacotherapy to prevent PTSD: Results from a randomized controlled proof-of-concept trial in physically injured patients†
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 923–932, December 2007
How to Cite
Stein, M. B., Kerridge, C., Dimsdale, J. E. and Hoyt, D. B. (2007), Pharmacotherapy to prevent PTSD: Results from a randomized controlled proof-of-concept trial in physically injured patients. J. Traum. Stress, 20: 923–932. doi: 10.1002/jts.20270
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.