This study was conducted with a grant from the Dutch Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sports. We gratefully thank Dr. Linda Grievink (RIVM, The Netherlands) for her valuable comments on earlier versions of the manuscript.
Correlates of mental health services utilization 18 months and almost 4 years postdisaster among adults with mental health problems†
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1029–1039, December 2007
How to Cite
Velden, P. G. v. d., Yzermans, C. J., Kleber, R. J. and Gersons, B. P. R. (2007), Correlates of mental health services utilization 18 months and almost 4 years postdisaster among adults with mental health problems. J. Traum. Stress, 20: 1029–1039. doi: 10.1002/jts.20273
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.