We gratefully acknowledge the support of the Europe Regional Medical Command, Richard Trotta, and Robert Johnson. We express appreciation to Carl Castro for consultation and support of the research. We thank Angela Salvi, Christina Terra, Andrea Bellis, Kelley Rice, Deena Carr, and Nicol Sinclair for their dedicated contributions to the study.
Contrasting approaches to psychological screening with U.S. combat soldiers†
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 965–975, December 2007
How to Cite
Wright, K. M., Bliese, P. D., Thomas, J. L., Adler, A. B., Eckford, R. D. and Hoge, C. W. (2007), Contrasting approaches to psychological screening with U.S. combat soldiers. J. Traum. Stress, 20: 965–975. doi: 10.1002/jts.20279
Material has been reviewed by the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research. There is no objection to its publication. The views expressed are those of the authors and do not reflect the views of the Department of the Army, the Department of Defense or the U.S. government.
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.