“During preparation of this manuscript, Dr. Mimi Butterfield died on June 26th, 2006 after a courageous five-year battle with breast cancer. The authors would like to acknowledge her work on the research described in this report and celebrate her many significant contributions to the field of Psychiatry and to the care of our Nation's veterans.”
Assessing risk of violent behavior among veterans with severe mental illness†
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 113–117, February 2008
How to Cite
Elbogen, E. B., Beckham, J. C., Butterfield, M. I., Swartz, M. and Swanson, J. (2008), Assessing risk of violent behavior among veterans with severe mental illness. J. Traum. Stress, 21: 113–117. doi: 10.1002/jts.20283
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2008
- NIMH. Grant Number: R01-MH50094-03S2
- Center for Research on Services for Severe Mental Illness, NIMH. Grant Number: P50-MH43703
- NIMH. Grant Number: R01-MH48103-05
- NIMH. Grant Number: P50-MH51410-02
- NIMH. Grant Number: R24-MH54446-05
- NIMH. Grant Number: R01-MH52872
- VA ERIC. Grant Number: EPP97-022
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.