Lifetime family violence exposure is associated with current symptoms of eating disorders among both young men and women
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 347–351, June 2008
How to Cite
Brady, S. S. (2008), Lifetime family violence exposure is associated with current symptoms of eating disorders among both young men and women. J. Traum. Stress, 21: 347–351. doi: 10.1002/jts.20335
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2008
- National Research Service Award. Grant Number: T32 MH019391
- Pittsburgh Mind-Body Center. Grant Number: HL65112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.