Pilot study on prolonged exposure of Japanese patients with posttraumatic stress disorder due to mixed traumatic events
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 340–343, June 2008
How to Cite
Asukai, N., Saito, A., Tsuruta, N., Ogami, R. and Kishimoto, J. (2008), Pilot study on prolonged exposure of Japanese patients with posttraumatic stress disorder due to mixed traumatic events. J. Traum. Stress, 21: 340–343. doi: 10.1002/jts.20337
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2008
- Japan's Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.