The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not reflect official policy or position of the Department of the Army, the Department of Defense, the Department of Veterans Affairs, the U.S. Government, or any of the institutional affiliations listed.
Estimating population prevalence of posttraumatic stress disorder: An example using the PTSD checklist†
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 290–300, June 2008
How to Cite
Terhakopian, A., Sinaii, N., Engel, C. C., Schnurr, P. P. and Hoge, C. W. (2008), Estimating population prevalence of posttraumatic stress disorder: An example using the PTSD checklist. J. Traum. Stress, 21: 290–300. doi: 10.1002/jts.20341
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!