Funding for this study was provided by the National Institute of Mental Health (R01 MH62042).
Trauma history characteristics and subsequent PTSD symptoms in motor vehicle accident victims†
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 377–384, August 2008
How to Cite
Irish, L., Ostrowski, S. A., Fallon, W., Spoonster, E., Dulmen, M. v., Sledjeski, E. M. and Delahanty, D. L. (2008), Trauma history characteristics and subsequent PTSD symptoms in motor vehicle accident victims. J. Traum. Stress, 21: 377–384. doi: 10.1002/jts.20346
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!