The author wishes to thank the organizers of the 2007 Conference on Innovations in Trauma Research Methods (CITRM) for the opportunity to present the material in this paper at the conference, and two anonymous reviewers for detailed and thoughtful comments on earlier drafts.
Special Section: Innovations in Trauma Research Methods, 2007
Statistical and methodological issues in the analysis of complex sample survey data: Practical guidance for trauma researchers†
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 440–447, October 2008
How to Cite
West, B. T. (2008), Statistical and methodological issues in the analysis of complex sample survey data: Practical guidance for trauma researchers. J. Traum. Stress, 21: 440–447. doi: 10.1002/jts.20356
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.