This work was supported by the Stockholm County Council. We would like to acknowledge Tom Lundin who was commissioned by the National Board of Health and Welfare to be responsible for the collection of data.
Different types of exposure to the 2004 tsunami are associated with different levels of psychological distress and posttraumatic stress†
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 463–470, October 2008
How to Cite
Wahlström, L., Michélsen, H., Schulman, A. and Backheden, M. (2008), Different types of exposure to the 2004 tsunami are associated with different levels of psychological distress and posttraumatic stress. J. Traum. Stress, 21: 463–470. doi: 10.1002/jts.20360
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.