Data collection for this study was funded by K08 HL 04187 and a Deborah Monroe Noonan Foundation grant. During preparation of this manuscript Shakira Franco Suglia was supported by F31 HD049317-01 and T32 MH073122; Rosalind J Wright was supported by R01 ES10932, R01 HL080674, and U01 HL072494.
Creation of a community violence exposure scale: Accounting for what, who, where, and how often†
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 479–486, October 2008
How to Cite
Suglia, S. F., Ryan, L. and Wright, R. J. (2008), Creation of a community violence exposure scale: Accounting for what, who, where, and how often. J. Traum. Stress, 21: 479–486. doi: 10.1002/jts.20362
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.