Paul T. Costa, Jr. receives royalties from the Revised NEO Personality Inventory. This research was supported by the Intramural Research Program of the National Institute on Aging/NIH. The Baltimore ECA, directed since its inception by R. William Eaton, was supported by National Institutes of Health grants MH 47447, MH64543, and MH 50616. We thank Robert McCrae and Jason Thayer for their comments on earlier versions of this draft.
Self-reported extremely adverse life events and longitudinal changes in five-factor model personality traits in an urban sample†
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 53–59, February 2009
How to Cite
Löckenhoff, C. E., Terracciano, A., Patriciu, N. S., Eaton, W. W. and Costa, P. T. (2009), Self-reported extremely adverse life events and longitudinal changes in five-factor model personality traits in an urban sample. J. Traum. Stress, 22: 53–59. doi: 10.1002/jts.20385
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.