The study was funded by NIH grant R01HD046162, and the National Science Foundation, the MacArthur Foundation, and the Princeton Center for Economic Policy Studies. We thank Thomas Brock, MDRC, Christina Paxson, Elizabeth Fussell, and Mary Waters.
The impact of pet loss on the perceived social support and psychological distress of hurricane survivors†
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 244–247, June 2009
How to Cite
Lowe, S. R., Rhodes, J. E., Zwiebach, L. and Chan, C. S. (2009), The impact of pet loss on the perceived social support and psychological distress of hurricane survivors. J. Traum. Stress, 22: 244–247. doi: 10.1002/jts.20403
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.