Dr. Amstadter is supported by US-NIMH 083469. Dr. Nugent is supported by US-NIMH T32 MH078788. Dr. Koenen is supported by US-NIMH K08 MH070627 and MH078928.
Regular Article/Highlights of the ISTSS 2008 Annual Meeting
Gene-environment interaction in posttraumatic stress disorder: An update†
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Special Issue: Highlights of the ISTSS 2008 Annual Meeting
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 416–426, October 2009
How to Cite
Koenen, K. C., Amstadter, A. B. and Nugent, N. R. (2009), Gene-environment interaction in posttraumatic stress disorder: An update. J. Traum. Stress, 22: 416–426. doi: 10.1002/jts.20435
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.