Thanks to Kamala Smith for her assistance with the literature review.
Regular Article/Highlights of the ISTSS 2008 Annual Meeting
Posttraumatic stress disorder: Anxiety or traumatic stress disorder?†
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Special Issue: Highlights of the ISTSS 2008 Annual Meeting
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 384–390, October 2009
How to Cite
Resick, P. A. and Miller, M. W. (2009), Posttraumatic stress disorder: Anxiety or traumatic stress disorder?. J. Traum. Stress, 22: 384–390. doi: 10.1002/jts.20437
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.