We gratefully thank all participants and specifically Manuela-Kaufmann-Zahno, Ingrid Beck, and Giovanni Carraro for their personal commitment and reliable support as study coordinators.
Psychometric evaluation and validation of the German version of the Acute Stress Disorder Scale across two distinct trauma populations†
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Special Issue: Highlights of the ISTSS 2008 Annual Meeting
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 476–480, October 2009
How to Cite
Helfricht, S., Landolt, M. A., Moergeli, H., Hepp, U., Wegener, D. and Schnyder, U. (2009), Psychometric evaluation and validation of the German version of the Acute Stress Disorder Scale across two distinct trauma populations. J. Traum. Stress, 22: 476–480. doi: 10.1002/jts.20445
The work submitted conforms to all applicable governmental regulations and discipline-appropriate professional ethical standards. The work was approved by an institutional review committee established to protect the welfare of human or animal subjects. Participants provided informed consent.
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.