Regular Article/Highlights of the ISTSS 2008 Annual Meeting
Human rights and the trauma model: Genuine partners or uneasy allies?
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Special Issue: Highlights of the ISTSS 2008 Annual Meeting
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 358–365, October 2009
How to Cite
Steel, Z., Bateman Steel, C. R. and Silove, D. (2009), Human rights and the trauma model: Genuine partners or uneasy allies?. J. Traum. Stress, 22: 358–365. doi: 10.1002/jts.20449
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.