We express our gratitude to Ruthie Varkovitzky, Deborah Lilly, and the research participants for their contributions to this work. This research was funded by grants to the fourth author from the Joyce Foundation, the National Institute for Child and Human Development, and the National Institute of Mental Health.
Anxiety sensitivity and posttrauma stress symptoms in female undergraduates following a campus shooting†
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Special Issue: Special Section: Innovations in Trauma Research Methods, 2008
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 489–496, December 2009
How to Cite
Stephenson, K. L., Valentiner, D. P., Kumpula, M. J. and Orcutt, H. K. (2009), Anxiety sensitivity and posttrauma stress symptoms in female undergraduates following a campus shooting. J. Traum. Stress, 22: 489–496. doi: 10.1002/jts.20457
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.